- sleeping in until 11:15 on monday morning rulz, 'specially 'cause i didn't have to be at work.
- it was a good cooking weekend. making green curry from scratch isn't hard, with the help of hot, sour, salty, sweet. plus, pursuant to operation kitchen clean-out, i just HAD to make some peanut butter chocolate brownies. they were really bad. i might have three more tonight after dinner.
- while miserably sad, the final hurrah for willy friday night got me good -n- inebriated. to ease the pain, of course.
- i got some knitting done on my new zealand blanket, aka, the longest project in history.
- toots and i had some good girlie time, complete with mimosas and craft projects. and, mickey had two hot dates to the davinci code on sunday. the only thing better than that to a guy, i assume, would be to have two hot dates who happened to be twins.
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
it's tuesday, but really it's monday
top five best things about my weekend: