Sunday, February 11, 2007

busy week

off to SF today for a couple days for a big big event that we've been working on since december. needless to say, i can't wait to be done. then home for three, just long enough to take brother in law to the airport (boo!), then off to NYC for a long weekend of debauchery and mayhem with my ITK/IFT sisters and brothers. we're starting my month-long birthday celebration in NY with my college friends, one of whom is also turning 30 within days of me. i bought some new shoes to take with me -- peekaboo toe flats in leopard print. i just hope that whatever snow is in the city will melt between now and then so i can wear them!

in case i don't have time that day, happy v.d. to all of you (valentine's day, you gross people). may cupid's arrow strike you squarely in the bum.

No comments: